MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 10650 NORTH ORACLE RD, ORO VALLEY, Arizona 85737
- Sunday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 12:00pm and Opens at 12:30pm Closes at 4:30pm
- Monday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Tuesday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Wednesday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Thursday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Friday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Saturday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 12:00pm and Opens at 12:30pm Closes at 4:30pm
Store and Photo hours:
MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 10650 NORTH ORACLE RD, ORO VALLEY, Arizona 85737
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 10650 NORTH ORACLE RD ORO VALLEY, AZ?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local ORO VALLEY CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 10650 NORTH ORACLE RD ORO VALLEY, AZ with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in ORO VALLEY range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
Situated north of Tucson, at the edge of Catalina State Park and the Coronado National Forest, Oro Valley is a thriving community. The mild winters and a wide range of recreation facilities make it ideal for active families, year-round. Our MinuteClinic® at 10650 N Oracle Rd is located at the end of N 1st Ave, across from the Oro Valley Retail Center and next to the Foothills Business Park. Come to our clinic when you are feeling a little under the weather, are planning a trip to an international destination or you need some first aid care.
Is it allergies or the flu?
If you have itchy, watery eyes and a fever, it could be allergies or the flu. Early symptoms can be very similar. When the products you are taking haven’t eliminated the issue, or you don’t know the best way to treat them, visit a walk-in clinic near me. Allergy season often overlaps cold and flu season, and on-staff practitioners may ask many questions to assess the situation, such as:
- Does your body ache?
- Is your throat sore?
- Are you congested?
- Do you have a headache?
Our medical professionals can determine whether you are suffering from allergies, have the flu or a different condition altogether. Regardless of the illness, receiving treatment within the first 72 hours may help reduce symptom severity and help you recover faster. If a prescription is necessary, you can fill it at the pharmacy counter on-site, saving you time and effort.
Video chat with a health care provider, 24/7
When you or a family member wakes up with diarrhea, vomiting or nausea in the middle of the night, sign in to our app and select Virtual Care. Experienced medical practitioners are available for a video visit, seven days a week, day and night. We can help you determine the cause and recommend treatment options for issues including, but not limited to:
- Flu and flu-like symptoms
- Minor injuries
- Seasonal allergies
- Cough and cold
- Women’s issues
If a prescription is needed, it can be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Stay healthy when traveling
Have you booked an international vacation to a tropical destination? Are you planning an epic road trip? No matter where you’re going, bring your itinerary and visit our clinic inside CVS Pharmacy® four to six weeks before you leave. The pre-travel consultation can help prepare for the trip by offering tips for dealing with traveler’s diarrhea, recommending motion sickness remedies, preparing you for potential malaria, typhoid or zika exposure.
We treat everyday mishaps
Accidents and injuries can happen anywhere, whether your student-athlete is at practice, you are in the middle of a DIY project or the children are at the playground. When the injuries aren’t severe, but still need first aid, our MinuteClinic® can help. Cuts and superficial wounds must be cleaned well and covered to ensure they don’t become infected. Muscle strains and sprains require specific care to prevent further injury. Our on-staff medical practitioners can provide the treatment that best suits the situation. With your permission, a visit summary can be sent to your regular doctor to keep health records updated.
We accept most major insurance carriers, credit cards and cash. Walk-ins are always welcome, but we can schedule an appointment if you prefer. Call us at 1-866-389-2727 for more information.
- 3785 W INA RD., TUCSON AZ
- 4365 N ORACLE RD, TUCSON AZ
- 3832 EAST SPEEDWAY, TUCSON AZ
- 8920 E TANQUE VERDE, TUCSON AZ
- 2601 S. HOUGHTON RD., TUCSON AZ
- 1900 W. VALENCIA RD., TUCSON AZ
- 21201 EAST OCOTILLO RD., QUEEN CREEK AZ
- 2995 E. CHANDLER HEIGHTS RD., CHANDLER AZ
- 3170 S. HIGLEY RD., GILBERT AZ
- 9950 E. GUADALUPE RD., MESA AZ
- 765 S. LINDSAY RD., GILBERT AZ
- 2010 S. DOBSON RD., CHANDLER AZ
- Walk-In Clinics near TUCSON, AZ
- Walk-In Clinics near Marana, AZ
- Walk-In Clinics near Sahuarita, AZ
- Walk-In Clinics near Casa Grande, AZ
- Walk-In Clinics near QUEEN CREEK, AZ
- Walk-In Clinics near Maricopa, AZ
- Walk-In Clinics near CHANDLER, AZ
- Walk-In Clinics near GILBERT, AZ
- Walk-In Clinics near Apache Junction, AZ
- Walk-In Clinics near MESA, AZ
- Walk-In Clinics near PHOENIX, AZ
- Walk-In Clinics near TEMPE, AZ
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin