What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 4885 Eldorado Pkwy Frisco, TX?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local Frisco CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 4885 Eldorado Pkwy Frisco, TX with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in Frisco range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
When it comes to healthcare, you want to make sure your family is in the best hands. At our CVS Pharmacy®MinuteClinic® inside Target on Eldorado Parkway, we offer various health-related services for patients over 18 months old. Open every day except Tuesday, we’re here when you need us because good health is a key component in having a good day. We accept both walk-in patients and scheduled appointments, ensuring your care is as convenient as possible.
Quality care for every patient
At MinuteClinic® in Frisco, we hire the most professional nurse practitioners and physician assistants to help with your health concerns. We treat patients based on current best practices and medical research. Our guidelines come from The Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement, The American Academy of Family Physicians and The American Academy of Pediatrics.
Additionally, The Joint Commission has given us their Gold Seal of Approval®, which means we offer communities the highest quality healthcare available for patients. MinuteClinic® is the first provider offering retail healthcare to hold this honor, and we take it seriously by treating every patient like part of the family.
Services you need most
When you wonder, “Does this walk in clinic near me even offer the services I need?” it might surprise you to know we treat patients in over 125 different ways. We are not the typical walk-in clinic you’re used to. The following are some services we offer.
- Women’s care – Because women take care of so much in one day, often neglecting themselves, we make it a priority to care for them. While some services may require our referral to a qualified OB/GYN, we do offer care for female-related infections, birth control, HPV vaccine and pregnancy evaluations.
- Skin-related care – Clearing up your skin not only makes you feel physically better, but can do so much for your self esteem. At our clinic, we evaluate and treat poison ivy, canker sores, skin rashes, acne, scabies, minor psoriasis and a variety of other skin conditions.
- Minor injury care – You don’t expect injuires, and that is why we’re available when you need us in those unplanned situations. Minor injuries we treat include burns, cuts, sprains, tick bites, blisters, insect stings and more. We also remove staples, sutures and splinters.
- Minor illness care – Whether you need a prescription written or a plan to live by in order to get healthy again, let our practitioners assist you with minor illnesses. This may include mono, oral pain, STDs, nausea, vomiting, gout, coughs, allergies, heartburn and multiple other minor illnesses.
- Screenings – Patients in Frisco who need a screening done, or who need to be monitored for a chronic condition, can come see us for A1c testing, asthma monitoring, diabetes treatment, high blood pressure evaluations, high cholesterol monitoring and more.
Preventing illness with vaccinations
At MinuteClinic®, inside the Target just north of Wakeland High School, we believe in preventative measures that protect our patients from debilitating diseases. In addition to the seasonal flu shot, we administer the following vaccinations.
- Hepatitis A and B
- Meningitis and pneumonia
- IPV and MMR
- Td and Tdap
Receiving the care you need
When you have health concerns, call our MinuteClinic® at 1-866-389-2727 or come visit us just off Legacy Drive and Eldorado Parkway. Though we’re sorry you’re not feeling well, we’re happy to assist you in getting better and look forward to your visit.