MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 1413 OATS DR., MESQUITE, Texas 75150
- Monday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Tuesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Wednesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Thursday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Friday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Saturday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 5:30pm
- Sunday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 4:30pm
Store and Photo hours:
MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 1413 OATS DR., MESQUITE, Texas 75150
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 1413 OATS DR. MESQUITE, TX?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local MESQUITE CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 1413 OATS DR. MESQUITE, TX with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in MESQUITE range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
Mesquite, Texas is known as the “Rodeo Capital of Texas,” but there is so much more to this wonderful town than that. It is home to lush greenery and is one of the most populated cities in the entire state. Another point of interest you should take note of is the CVS Pharmacy® found at the intersection of Oates Drive and Northwest Drive. You can actually stop by this pharmacy any time you feel a tad sick because it employs trained family nurse practitioners at the MinuteClinic® to help you get back to normal.
What services will you find here?
Our practitioners at MinuteClinic® are adept at handling an array of medical conditions. After you have sustained a minor injury, such as a bug bite, blister or strain, you can stop by for prompt attention. Our staff is also trained to remove staples and sutures you might have after a surgery.
If you have a cough or sneeze that will not go away no matter what you do, then you should visit our clinic as soon as possible. Our staff can develop treatment plans and write prescriptions in some cases for the following ailments.
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Indigestion and heartburn
- Oral pain
- Pink eye
When you have concerns regarding your skin, you should not hesitate to have a medical professional look at it. Our MinuteClinic® physicians can help clear up your skin from acne, chicken pox and rosacea. For parents with children who have gotten lice, they should bring their entire family in posthaste for treatment.
Kids and adults alike will be able to benefit from our collection of immunizations. You can get a flu shot directly before the season begins to ensure you do not come down with the sickness. We also offer vaccinations to help ward off shingles, polio, whooping cough, pneumonia and more. There are various other services you can utilize at our MinuteClinic®. The best suggestion is to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns about your health.
What kind of service do you get here?
MinuteClinic® is open seven days a week. We do not require appointments, but you can certainly make one if you do not want to wait in line. Additionally, all our physician assistants and practitioners are certified to provide all of the previously-mentioned services.
How can you pay?
Our services come at affordable prices, but before you bring out that credit card, you should check with your health insurance provider first. Most carriers are accepted here. You should call your provider prior to your visit to see how much your plan will cover a given service. Anything left afterward can be paid with check, credit card or cash, or using our online bill pay option.
What can you do next?
For many residents of Mesquite, MinuteClinic® is the answer to the question, “Where is the best walk in clinic near me?” You will feel better in no time, and for directions, you can Call us at 1-866-389-2727.
- 3430 LAKEVIEW PKWY, ROWLETT TX
- 6120 E. MOCKINGBIRD LN., DALLAS TX
- 5702 LAVON DR, GARLAND TX
- 3133 EAST LEMMON AVE., DALLAS TX
- 5370 W LOVERS LN STE 310, DALLAS TX
- 11661 PRESTON RD. STE 218, DALLAS TX
- 605 W. CAMPBELL RD., RICHARDSON TX
- 2004 NORTH GOLIAD, ROCKWALL TX
- 750 W. FM 544, WYLIE TX
- 775 E. US HWY 80, FORNEY TX
- 2101 W. SPRING CREEK PKWY., PLANO TX
- 2200 DALLAS PKWY, PLANO TX
- Walk-In Clinics near ROWLETT, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near DALLAS, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Balch Springs, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near GARLAND, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Sachse, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near University Park, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near RICHARDSON, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near ROCKWALL, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near WYLIE, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Murphy, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near FORNEY, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Seagoville, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Dallas County, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Rockwall County, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Collin County, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Kaufman County, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Ellis County, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Hunt County, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Denton County, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Tarrant County, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Henderson County, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Johnson County, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Rains County, TX
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics near Northwest Park, Mesquite
- Walk-In Clinics near Ridgewood Park, Dallas
- Walk-In Clinics near North Garland, Garland
- Walk-In Clinics near Uptown, Dallas
- Walk-In Clinics near University Park, Dallas
- Walk-In Clinics near Preston Hollow, Dallas
- Walk-In Clinics near Far North Dallas, Richardson
- Walk-In Clinics near Hunters Glen, Plano
- Walk-In Clinics near Platinum Corridor, Plano
- Walk-In Clinics near The Village at Allen, Allen
- Walk-In Clinics near Las Colinas, Irving
- Walk-In Clinics near Indian Creek, Carrollton
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin