MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 799 HOPE STREET, PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island 02906
- Sunday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 4:30pm
- Monday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Tuesday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Wednesday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Thursday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Friday: Opens at 8:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 7:00pm
- Saturday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 5:30pm
Store and Photo hours:
MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 799 HOPE STREET, PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island 02906
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 799 HOPE STREET PROVIDENCE, RI?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local PROVIDENCE CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 799 HOPE STREET PROVIDENCE, RI with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in PROVIDENCE range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
MinuteClinic® is proud to be your local healthcare center. We are centrally located to provide walk-in services, medical checkups and more to the Mount Hope, Hope and Blackstone communities, as well as those in the neighboring areas of northern Providence.
Located inside CVS Pharmacy®, we’re on Hope's main commercial street, so it's easy to get here. When you visit, feel free to take advantage of our ample dedicated parking. Turn in to the lot off of Hope Street or Lauriston Street.
If you're coming from a little farther, Hope is still easy to access. Take either US-1 to 4th Street or Blackstone Boulevard to Rochambeau Street, both of which intersect with Hope Street relatively close to our clinic. You'll have to turn towards the north and drive a few more blocks coming from Rochambeau, but taking 4th will put you right at our corner.
Don't wait any longer to get well
It's completely natural to put off going to the doctor about the sniffles. Unfortunately, mild symptoms sometimes develop into something more serious over time. There's really no way to tell which cold might turn into a lingering illness. When it's finally time to see someone about your condition, you don't want to have to wait for an appointment. That's why MinuteClinic® is here to offer quality medical care on a walk-in basis.
Experience a full range of services
In fact, our MinuteClinic® can handle many more of your medical needs. Our staff is trained to go beyond the occasional sick call and provide comprehensive medical services. Come in the next time you need a physical or you would like to have a health screening for any of a variety of conditions.
A popular service we offer is administration of vaccinations. Qualified nurses and physician’s assistants are on hand to take care of a variety of immunizations:
- School shots
- Seasonal flu shots
- Mobile Flu Clinic for groups
If you are looking for something a little less common, such as shots for traveling to foreign countries, you may want to simply call ahead and ask one of our MinuteClinic® staff members which vaccinations are available. Of course, you can also stop by anytime you are shopping in the grocery section or having a prescription filled.
Get your prescriptions filled
Beyond consultation and diagnosis, MinuteClinic® is also able to write prescriptions. That means you can have everything taken care of in one place, with the added convenience of our wide selection of health and home merchandise. With all the gifts, medical equipment, healthy snacks and over-the-counter medicines you could want.
Finding a MinuteClinic®
If our clinic here is not convenient for you, there may be one that's closer. Don't go to the search engine and waste your time typing in "walk in clinic near me". You can just use our handy store locator right here on this site. When you supply your location, nearby stores will pop up with all of the details, including operating hours and a summary of the services available.
Sickness, injury and other medical problems don't wait. You don't have to either. Come by our clinic today or give us a call at 1-866-389-2727 for more information.
- 1479 NEWMAN AVE., SEEKONK MA
- 681 RESERVOIR AVENUE, CRANSTON RI
- 8 EAST WASHINGTON STREET, NORTH ATTLEBORO MA
- 2340 GAR HIGHWAY, SWANSEA MA
- 120 EDDIE DOWLING HWY., NORTH SMITHFIELD RI
- 1054 CASS AVENUE, WOONSOCKET RI
- 35 W. MAIN ST., NORTON MA
- 1285 S. COUNTY TRAIL, EAST GREENWICH RI
- 1620 PRESIDENT AVE, FALL RIVER MA
- 67D MAIN ST., MEDWAY MA
- 323 N. MAIN ST., UXBRIDGE MA
- 555 MAIN STREET, MEDFIELD MA
- Walk-In Clinics near SEEKONK, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near CRANSTON, RI
- Walk-In Clinics near NORTH ATTLEBORO, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near SWANSEA, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near NORTH SMITHFIELD, RI
- Walk-In Clinics near WOONSOCKET, RI
- Walk-In Clinics near NORTON, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near EAST GREENWICH, RI
- Walk-In Clinics near FALL RIVER, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near MEDWAY, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near UXBRIDGE, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near MEDFIELD, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Providence County, RI
- Walk-In Clinics near Newport County, RI
- Walk-In Clinics near Plymouth County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Bristol County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Norfolk County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Worcester County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Suffolk County, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Essex County, MA
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics near Blackstone, Providence
- Walk-In Clinics near Somerset, Taunton
- Walk-In Clinics near Fight Rock Corner, Fall River
- Walk-In Clinics near Brockton Heights, Brockton
- Walk-In Clinics near South Framingham, Natick
- Walk-In Clinics near South Weymouth, Braintree
- Walk-In Clinics near Wellesley HIlls, Wellesley
- Walk-In Clinics near Newton Upper Falls, Newton
- Walk-In Clinics near Quincy Point, Quincy
- Walk-In Clinics near Jackson Square, Weymouth
- Walk-In Clinics near Nobscot, Sudbury
- Walk-In Clinics near Nonantum, Watertown
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin